A sparkling window is the desire of everybody. Tidy, bright shiny windows include a makeover to every house. Like furniture, windows require their own cleaning method to keep them looking brand new and neat. Here are 7 simple ideas to offer your windows a wonderful shine:
1) Ensure that you dry your windows in one direction – leftwards or rightwards. Blending the instructions will leave unpleasant streaks on the glass and make it look untidy.
2) Before you clean the window glass, remove all dust from the windows so that in applying a wet cloth, you do not leave mud on the window. Water and dust will form mud.
3) If you are cleaning up window sills, rub the whole surface with a wet fabric sprayed with alcohol so that all the spots will clear off for a beautiful shine.
4) Windows are extremely sensitive to dirt. You need to therefore use just tidy water in cleaning windows and in cases where you use damp fabric, use just clean cloths.
5) If the glass is oily or smoky, apply some vinegar to the water before you clean the window. Vinegar gets rid of grease without leaving streaks or discolourations.
6) When cleaning windows which are beyond the reach of you hand, use a step ladder if the height is medium or use a regular ladder if rather high. Constantly ensure that the safety clip is on and if possible, get some one to hold the base of the ladder for security factors.
7) Sprays are convenient to utilise than pails of water. In cleaning windows of considerable heights, try to utilise sprays instead of buckets of water as they can spill and you will need to do whatever once again. The large weight and burden will get you worn out quickly.
Getting a window to sparkle is easy – Follow these simple tips!
Blog Sponsored by http://www.bromleyglass247.co.uk/